The link to the addressbook application in the freedombox/i2p/home app page is not correct when connecting to the i2p/home app page from a client in the internal firewall zone.
The popout icon in the upper left links you to the addressbook correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
- log in to freedombox
- click the i2p application link
- select addressbook in the “applications and configuration” section
I expect to see the top level page for the address book.
The requested URL was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.56 (Debian) Server at hostname.redacted Port 443
modify the URL by hand
There is no need to work around the problem using the solution at the top of this post.
- FreedomBox version: You are running Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) and FreedomBox version 23.6. FreedomBox is up to date.
- Hardware: Supermicro A2SDi-2C-HLN4F board with Intel Atom C3338, intel chipset
- How did you install FreedomBox?: DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get install -y freedombox