Matrix Synapse not available on fresh FreedomBox installation.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install FreedomBox weekly image.
- Setup, but don’t enable “Frequent Feature Updates” (backports).
- Go to Matrix Synapse application page.
Allow me to install Matrix Synapse.
See the message “This application is currently not available in your distribution.”
- FreedomBox version: You are running Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) and FreedomBox version 21.8. FreedomBox is up to date.
- Hardware: A20 OLinuXino LIME 2 (Pioneer Edition)
- How did you install FreedomBox?: FreedomBox Pioneer Edition Weekly Image