Error Restoring backup tt-rss

Hello I am French and I am using Google translation.

I made a backup of tt-rss with all my feeds. I reinstalled FreedomBox entirely on a raspberry pi 3 by changing the domain name. I reinstalled all the apps. I finally restored the backup of tt-rss and it does not want to activate. It indicates

Exception while creating PDO object: SQLSTATE [08006] [7] FATAL: password authentication failed for user “ttrss”
FATAL: password authentication failed for user “ttrss”

cordially

@bibibox can you post the original french message?

Bonjour a tous

J’ai fait une sauvegarde de tt-rss avec tous mes flux. J’ai réinstallé FreedomBox entièrement sur un Raspberry Pi 3 en changeant le nom de domaine. J’ai réinstallé toutes les applications. J’ai finalement restauré la sauvegarde de tt-rss et elle ne veut pas s’activer. Cela indique

Exception while creating PDO object: SQLSTATE [08006] [7] FATAL: password authentication failed for user “ttrss” FATAL: password authentication failed for user “ttrss”

1 Like

We have fixed this issue in recent versions of FreedomBox. If you are trying to install and restore tt-rss using an older version of FreedomBox, that could explain the problem. Please upgrade to newer version of FreedomBox (by waiting for a day or two) before restoring tt-rss.

PS: We will soon build stable images with latest version of FreedomBox and make it the default.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I get the same error message after reinstalling the FreedomBox and installing the tt-rss backup files.
Is there a way to remove the backup files and start again with tt-rss?