I have setup the freedom box and created a freedombox.rocks domain.
Unfortunately I cannot connect to the domain as it just times out.
I have made the freedombox internal IP as main DMZ on router.
I have port forwarded: 443 & 80
I have attempted to connect to the domain on a phone not linked to the same network too.
Lastly I changed the ip address in gnudip to point to google, that worked so I believe the issue is entirely on my end with some configurations.
Steps to Reproduce
- sign up for domain https://gnudip.datasystems24.net/
- connect to domain e.g ‘mydomain.freedombox.rocks’
connect to freedom box home page
web browser timeout
" This site can’t be reached
mydomain.freedombox.rocks took too long to respond"
- FreedomBox version: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) and FreedomBox version 20.12.1.
- Hardware: Olimex freedombox home server kit
- How did you install FreedomBox?: pre-installed hardware, via troubleshooting I have flashed the SD card a few times.