Zoph login fails with: You have entered an incorrect user name/password combination

Problem Description
After I installed zoph and confirmed the only existing user on the freedombox as admin (Was displayed) I can not log in to the web client although username and password are correct

Steps to Reproduce

1. Login to FreedomBox.
  2. Go to Zoph application page.
  3. Click start webclient button.
  4. Zoph logon page appears.

Expected Results
I expected to login

Actual results
I get an error with the following message: You have entered an incorrect user name/password combination

Information

• FreedomBox version: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) und FreedomBox Version 21.4.2.
  • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4b 8 GB
  • How did you install FreedomBox?: Installed Debian 11 Image on SD and installed freedombox on the fresh running System

Did you do ‘Update Setup’ step at installation ? - this updates the Zoph configuration to integrate with the Freedombox single signon mechanism.

Hello Johnlines, yes i did and i didn’t change admins name

If you see a zoph login page then that suggests that the configuration did not update for some reason to set zoph to use remote authentication.

Are you able to get a shell on the machine and do
zoph --get-config interface.user.remote

This should show a result of true, if it shows as false please try
zoph --config interface.user.remote true

zoph --get-config interface.user.remote give me a true

Does the URL you are visiting end in /zoph/logon.php ? - this is the zoph logon page, but should not be needed under FreedomBox as it uses the Single Signon - the main menu should be a URL ending /zoph/zoph.php and should let you straight in

Hello, in the meantime I have removed Zoph and then reinstalled it. Unfortunately, I can no longer say which URL was displayed. If I now try to set up Zoph on the Plith site and press setup I get the error message 500. There is certainly a special Freedombox installation script missing. As an administrator, I get my FB admin displayed as on the first try. I will start all over again, reinstall the Freedombox and then write down exactly what happens when I want to set up Zoph. I will report, thanks for your help

1 Like

Hello,
I could not log in as an admin on https://myfreedombox.rocks/zoph yesterday and was very desperate. I sometimes look at the changes I made as an admin in another Firefox window with a different Zoph user login. I cleared the browser’s cache today and can log in again with my administrator account :slightly_smiling_face:

Debian Bullseye with Firefox 78.12.0 esr