The light on my FredomBox is blinking yellow and has no network connection.
Yesterday it worked fine when I unboxed it and started it. I decided to not go through the setup process and shut the computer down. As it was very late.
In the morning I connected the FreedomBox, but was unable to access it. I realized the led is blinking yellow and the ethernet connection does not show any sign of connection (no leds blinking).
Steps to Reproduce
- Unbox it (do not put the battery in).
- Start It.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Remove the plug.
- Wait for some time.
- Plug it back in. It does not work.
Setup phase should survive a new start.
Setup does not survive a new start.
- FreedomBox version: unknown
- Hardware: Olimex A20-OLinuXino-LIME2 board, hardware revision G2 (ARM A-9 Cortex) - The Pioneer Edition FreedomBox Home Server Kit is a home server which respects your privacy
- How did you install FreedomBox?: Installed on SD by Olimex (Factory)