Wordpress not installed but wordpress-freedombox.service starting/failing repeatedly

Problem Description
I haven’t installed Wordpress, but wordpress-freedombox.service is getting started and failing every 10 minutes, resulting in repeating sets of the following four log messages. This isn’t adversely affecting server operation or user experience, but it seems wrong.

8:10 AM wordpress-freedombox.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’. systemd
8:10 AM wordpress-freedombox.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE systemd
8:10 AM Could not open input file: /usr/share/wordpress/wp-cron.php php
8:10 AM Started WordPress Scheduled Events Trigger (Cron). systemd

Steps to Reproduce

1. cockpit Overview shows one service has failed
  2. cockpit Services shows wordpress-freedombox " WordPress Scheduled Events Trigger (Cron)"failed to start
  3. clicking wordpress-freedombox link displays page showing service log entries
  4. clicking “All logs” link shows all priority:debug service:wordpress-freedombox.service messages and the above log entries repeating every 10 minutes

Expected Results
I wouldn’t expect a wordpress service to be active unless I’d installed Wordpress

Actual results
wordpress-freedombox.service starts and fails repeatedly

Information

• FreedomBox version: 21.8 (frequent feature updates activated)
  • Hardware: PioneerEdition
  • How did you install FreedomBox?: bought pre-installed hardware, went through buster->bullseye upgrade

This is a somewhat known issue. I hope to fix it soon. Meanwhile, you can safely ignore it.

Is there the same for Calibre? I have not installed it but Cockpit also says it failed to start (I have the problem for Wordpress too).

By the way, I lost access to my Freedombox, had to remove the power, take the SD card for fsck, start it again and it worked. I have no clue what happened.