I am trying to use privoxy while connected to freedom box via openVPN. I don’t know how to add connection in network to have both firewall set as internal and external. If I modify a connection to external I can browse the web with the VPN, but cannot use privoxy and if I set the connection to internal I cannot browse the web while on the VPN.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to FreedomBox.
- Install OVPN
- Install Privoxy
- Add a Network connection firewall to External
- Configure Privoxy in browser and try loading a page
- Page show The proxy server is refusing connections
I was expected to have both connection active
I cannot use VPN and privoxy at the same time
- FreedomBox version: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) and FreedomBox version 20.0
- Hardware: CubieTruck
- How did you install FreedomBox?: downloading stable images from https://freedombox.org’