Kernel Update Notice appears every time I run apt update.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to FreedomBox via SSH
- Run apt update && apt upgrade && apt autoremove -y && apt autoclean -y
- Apt runs update & upgrade, then gives the following message:
- Pending kernel upgrade Newer kernel available The currently running kernel version is 5.4.79-v7+ which is not the expected kernel version 5.4.83-v8+. Restarting the system to load the new kernel will not be handled automatically, so you should consider rebooting.
- Run shutdown --reboot now
I expect system to update Kernel to version 5.4.83-v8+.
Upon next system update & upgrade, the message appears again.
- FreedomBox version: FreedomBox version 20.21.
- Hardware: Raspberry Pi Version 3B+
- How did you install FreedomBox?: Installed Raspbian, then installed freedombox from Raspian Repo using apt.