I cannot log in through the plinth web interface from the following addresses:
I can login from my external domain using pagekite:
I can login to cockpit using my external domain and pagekite:
I can also log to ssh on the local LAN and on my external domain.
This happens with all registered user accounts.
Steps to Reproduce
- Attempt to Login to FreedomBox.
- Login Fails, asks for login info again with captcha
- Same thing on all future attempts to login to web interface from local area network.
- Atttempt to login from external domain.
- Login succeeds, works normally.
I expect to be able to log in.
I cannot log in, I am just stuck at the login page with the captcha changing every time I attempt to log in.
I don’t know what is causing this, otherwise I would attempt to change the configuration, or reset the necessary components to make things work.
- FreedomBox version: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) and FreedomBox version 19.24.
- Hardware: AtomicPi
- How did you install FreedomBox?: sudo DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get install freedombox