- FreedomBox version: FreedomBox version 20.19
- Hardware: Pioneer Freedombox
- How did you install FreedomBox?: Downloaded stable version iso file and DD’d it to my SD card.
The load times on the plinth web interface is painfully slow. It takes about 3 minutes for the page to stop loading after clicking the “submit” button when altering any settings for any app or any system settings.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to FreedomBox
- Go to any of the settings pages under the “System tab”
- Configure any settings
- Click the “submit” button
- Page takes about 3 minutes to submit the new settings for any section or any app.
I expect to have the page settings to change right away after submitting new settings, instead of it taking 3 minutes of load time to confirm the settings in the browser.
The setting DO eventually confirm the changes, but it is painfully slow. 3-4 minutes of page loading on average for each time I hit the submit button.
QUESTION: Could this be a result of defective hardware? Results are the same with many different SD cards.
Thanks for helping!
Check me out