How to force all traffic of connected devices through tor

Information

• FreedomBox version: FreedomBox version 20.19
  • Hardware: Pioneer Freedombox
  • How did you install FreedomBox?: Downloaded stable version iso file and DD’d it to my SD card.

I am not a master of the tor protocol, let alone good enough with it to consider myself knowledgeable. But I am trying to run all of my traffic from my devices through tor before going out to the internet. Im aware that running my personal devices with personal identity may deononymize me. I dont really care because I am more of a researcher/experimenter/tinkerer than anything, so i just want to figure out the following:

1. How to use freedombox as a tor proxy router, effectively forcing all traffic that goes into it, to use the tor or torsocks protocall, and to be completely anonymized.

2. Block any traffic inbound and outbound that doesnt run through the tor protocol first.

Im aware that the tor app in the web interface has a socks proxy setting that you can activate, but as far as I know, that only proxies tor traffic from a web browser, and not an entire operating system such as mac os.

Is this possible with freedombox? If so, could you explain to me how to get started on this?
If not, could you lend me some ideas of how to actually accomplish this (running a different os on freedombox?, building a openwrt router? etc. etc.)?

Thanks for any help!