All FreedomBox users, contributors, promoters, etc. are invited to join the FreedomBox BoF at DebConf21 (Online). It will be held on Wednesday, August 25 at 21:00 - 21:45 UTC in the “Talks 1” Room.
In case you are not familiar with the term, “BoF” means Birds-of-a-Feather session, which is an informal discussion around a specific topic.
This BoF is for anyone interested in using or contributing to FreedomBox. It will start with a brief introduction to FreedomBox, overview of recent progress and roadmap. The rest of the time will be an open discussion. Here are some suggested topics:
- How are you using / would like to use FreedomBox?
- What hardware are you using, or would like to use?
- What Debian packages would you like to see integrated into FreedomBox?
- What software would be useful for FreedomBox, but is missing from Debian?
- How can FreedomBox become more user friendly?
- How can we promote FreedomBox to more people and groups?