It seems there are three different variations of upgrading the freedom box.
- ssh - sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade
- ssh - sudo apt update && sudo apt full-upgrade
- webif - click on the update button and wait a very long time
Could someone please explain to me the differe
This text will be hidden
nces between these variations of updating your freedombox, and if/how they may differ from updating a regular debian desktop distribution? Just trying to figure out the most effective, secure, and optimized way of updating my box here, and I like to know what my technology is doing in general.
Thanks for any help!
- FreedomBox version: FreedomBox version 20.19
- Hardware: Pioneer Freedombox
- How did you install FreedomBox?: Downloaded stable version iso file and DD’d it to my SD card.
Check me out