About this Contributor Invite:
- Task Area: Coding
- Effort rating: 1/5
- Skills required: CSS only
Description of the Problem:
There is a blue colored filter on icons in the apps page. It has been agreed that this does not look pleasing nor does it adds value. Please remove it.
What we ask of you:
Please follow these steps:
- Remove the CSS styling in plinth.css related to blue color filter on the app page icons.
- Remove the CSS styling causing the transition effects too.
Link to the issue in GitLab: https://salsa.debian.org/freedombox-team/plinth/issues/1722
How to claim this Contributor Invite :
Do you want to accept this invitation to contribute? If so, follow these steps:
- Comment on this forum post indicating that you would like to claim the invite. This will prevent multiple people from working on the same issue at the same time.
- Register an account with our GitLab instance and begin making your contributions on the GitLab issue page for this task. You can use the comment section of this forum post to ask questions, but the bulk of the development discussion should happen on GitLab.
If you need help with this issue, please feel free to ask for it from members of our core team: