After installing ikiwiki and creating up a wiki, I cannot change wiki settings. I have created a couple of wiki pages and wanted to experiment with different themes.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into ikiwiki using the admin account that created the wiki.
- Click the Preferences link on the wiki page.
- Click the Setup button on the ikiwiki preferences page.
- Change a setting (I unchecked the “Enable Discussion pages?” option and enabled the theme plugin).
- Click the Save Setup button at the bottom of the ikiwiki preferences page
The wiki is regenerated with the changes.
I get an page with the following message:
... Use of uninitialized value in string ne at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki.pm line 693. refreshing wiki.. You asked to pull from the remote 'origin', but did not specify a branch. Because this is not the default configured remote for your current branch, you must specify a branch on the command line. 'git pull --prune origin' failed: at /usr/share/perl5/IkiWiki/Plugin/git.pm line 251. done
- Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm) and FreedomBox version 23.6.2
- Physical server AMD E-450 APU
- apt install freedombox several years ago