Call Reminder: Sunday, June 23rd at 17:00 UTC
The FreedomBox community’s upcoming progress call is this Sunday, June 23rd at 17:00 UTC.
Our team will be talking about the latest issues in our software development and community. All are welcome to join the discussion or listen.
To access our calls, please use a Mumble voice over IP (VoIP) client application (available for free for desktop and mobile). On your Mumble client, please connect to server <fbx.freedomboxfoundation.org > using port 64738.
How To Connect :
We are using Mumble/Plumble, voice over IP (VoIP) applications. Please connect to server: fbx.freedomboxfoundation.org Port: 64738
- We use Mumble for voice communications to allow residents outside of the United States to participate without running up a phone bill.
- You do not need to create a username before hand (just make one up).
- No passwords are required.
- There is a client package in debian (mumble) and a GPL client for Android phones (plumble).
- I would recommend you use headphones (or half-duplex mode) to avoid any echo.
Notes will be taken at pad.riseup.net . A link to the collaborative document to be posted in chat before meeting.
Comment agenda items here! If you can’t make it to the call but want to put something on the agenda, please feel free to comment in this thread. We’ll get to it if time permits.
Hope to see you there!