Call Reminder : Saturday, July 8 at 14:00 UTC
The FreedomBox community’s upcoming progress call is this Saturday, July 8 at 14:00 UTC. We aim for our calls to last no more than one hour, although sometimes the core team stays on the call past one hour to discuss additional items.
As always, our team will discuss the latest issues in our software development and community. All are welcome to join the discussion or listen!
How To Connect :
We are using Mumble. Please connect to server
- We use Mumble for voice communications to allow residents outside of the United States to participate without running up a phone bill.
- You do not need to create a username before hand (just make one up).
- No passwords are required.
- You can join the call using desktop or mobile apps. There is a client package in debian (mumble) and an app for Android phones (Mumla).
- We recommend you use headphones (or half-duplex mode) to avoid any echo.
Notes will be taken at pad.riseup.net. A link to the collaborative document to be posted in chat before meeting.
Comment agenda items here! If you can’t make it to the call but want to put something on the agenda, please feel free to comment in this thread. We’ll get to it if time permits.
Hope to see you there!