I am trying to obtain certificates via Let’s Encrypt, but I get an error.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to FreedomBox.
- Go to Let’s Encrypt application page.
- Click on the install button.
- Get an error (see below)
I expected to see a message confirming the certificates.
I get an error with the following message:
Failed to obtain certificate for domain *****.freedombox.rocks: Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log Plugins selected: Authenticator webroot, Installer None Obtaining a new certificate Performing the following challenges: http-01 challenge for *****.freedombox.rocks Using the webroot path /var/www/html for all unmatched domains. Waiting for verification… Cleaning up challenges Failed authorization procedure. .freedombox.rocks (http-01): urn:ietf:params:acme:error:connection :: The server could not connect to the client to verify the domain :: Fetching http://.freedombox.rocks/.well-known/acme-challenge/dfnc2dGIZr6NQKOzlQasq4H8E0CYpcLSwD3BRCLzjKU: Timeout during connect (likely firewall problem)
- FreedomBox version: FreedomBox version 19.1 (Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid)
- Hardware: Beagle Bone Black
- How did you install FreedomBox?: downloaded testing images from https://freedombox.org
- Note that I have a domain registered at gnudip and set under general configurations.
- Note also that under the Dynamic DNS Client the URL to look up public IP is http://myip.datasystems24.de