[Solved] IKIWIKI: No admin login possible anymore

Hello Community!
I have been running a blog with IKIWIKI for about a year and a half. After moving to a Raspberry Pi 4 b, I restored the blog from a fresh Backup (Pioneer FreedomBox). Now I can log in but not do administrative work because than this error message appears:
Internal Server Error
It’s kind of a dog diary and I don’t want to start over and lose all these posts…
I hope somebody can help me to find the mistake, probably in the permissions?

Problem Description
After restore my IKIWIKI Blog from a Backup it is possible to login but not add/edit Posts or change Preferences

Steps to Reproduce

1. Create a new Blog on IKIWIKI with the same name as Backup
  2. Create a User in Admin Group with same name as IKIWIKI Admin from Backup
  3. Restore my Blog from a FreedomBox-Pioneer Backup.
  4. Login to the Blog and try push Button Preferences (Or edit a new Post)

Expected Results
Open Preferences or add a Post

Actual results
Apache Internal Server error

Output Apache2 error.log

[Sat Jan 23 14:06:13.329286 2021] [cgid:error] [pid 119221:tid 281473068957712] (2)No such file or directory: AH01241: exec of ‘/var/www/ikiwiki/myblog/ikiwiki.cgi’ failed
[Sat Jan 23 14:06:13.331363 2021] [cgid:error] [pid 109509:tid 281472988103056] [client 192.168.1.1:50792] End of script output before headers: ikiwiki.cgi, referer: https://myblogaddress/ikiwiki>

Information

• *FreedomBox 20.21
  • *Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 b 8GB
  • *How did you install FreedomBox?: downloading testing images from https://freedombox.org

Once again learned something about how to bring Ikiwiki backups to life. A week of research on the net and, as always, the following applies: Once you do something right, it works. When you restore a Ikiwiki blog from a backup it is important after that to run

/var/lib/ikiwiki- ikiwiki --setup MyBlog.setup

I’m glad that my blog is now online for 18 months. After two system restores and a move to a new FreedomBox still working. This support request can be marked as resolved

Thanks for finding this issue. I copied it to our issue tracker:
ikiwiki: Re-run wiki's setup after restoring backup (#2028) · Issues · FreedomBox / FreedomBox · GitLab.
We can have FreedomBox automatically re-run the setup script after backup is restored.