I wanted to try the latest testing image on my Lime1 but something doesn’t work and I can’t access plinth after the first boot.
Steps to Reproduce
- Download the latest testing image for the Lime (
- Copy it to the SD card (I used etcher)
- Put the SD card back into the Lime and power it up
- Wait for 10+ minutes
I expected to get access to plinth to perform the first configuration.
Plinth is unreachable, even after reboot.
- FreedomBox version: latest testing image (downloaded on the 9th of December)
- Hardware: OLinuXino LIME
- How did you install FreedomBox?: Download the image and copy it to the SD card
- Does the stable image work?: Yes, with exactly the same hardware/SD card/network
I understand that It doesn’t work is not a very helpful message, but at this moment I don’t know how to get more information. I can’t access Plinth nor use SSH.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, I’ll go back to stable.
Thanks for making FreedomBox!