I installed FreedomBox on a spare laptop, that had a fresh Debian install. Now I can SSH into my FreedomBox but not connect via the web interface. Other “inbound” connections e.g. with
python3 -m http.server also do no seem to work.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install Debian
- Install FreedomBox following the instructions
- Reboot the machine
- FreedomBox logo is shown in the terminal
- Find local IP from my router
- Browse to the IP
I expected to see the Plinth web interface with the first run wizard.
Website is unreachable.
- FreedomBox version: (from Help -> About page)
- Hardware: Samsung N100 laptop
- How did you install FreedomBox?: apt install freedombox