FreedomBox 20.18 has been released and uploaded to Debian unstable. Typically, it will migrate to testing in 2 days, and then can be uploaded to stable-backports.
- openvpn: Support Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
- If you are already using OpenVPN, you can migrate to ECC to improve speed and security. Visit the OpenVPN page in the !FreedomBox interface to perform the one-time migration, and to re-download the client profiles.
- dynamicdns: Handle IPv6
- locale: Update translations for Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- openvpn: Cleanup easyrsa 2 to 3 upgrade code
- openvpn: Remove explicit setup step
The following people contributed to the git repository for this release:
- Fioddor Superconcentrado
- James Valleroy
- Joseph Nuthalapati
- Matthias Dellweg
- Ralf Barkow
- Reg Me