Finding Checkbox for enabeling accses through internet

Hey,
I am very new to the FreedomBox (Yesterday), so sorry for this silly question. But after being convinced to have checked all menu entries (box and cockpit) I can’t find at least one and now I am stuck.
When I was setting up Syncthing, I was worried that my files would be exposed to the internet and therefore unchecked a box labeled something like “can be found through the internet” it was in a long list of options with others similar to “can be found in home network”.

After getting confident enough that the exposure wouldn’t be an issue, I now want to set up openVPN. But it fails and I believe because the Box simply is not reachable from outside.
If you could guide me to where the above described option may be that would be very helpful.

Problem Description
I unchecked a box yesterday which (as far as I remember) meant that the FreedomBox couldn’t be reached from the internet. Now I need to find it to re-check it.

Steps to Reproduce
Have a bad memory and do something without proper documentation

Expected Results
Being able to re-check the box

Actual results
Nothing

Screenshot

Information

• FreedomBox version: 21.4
  • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 B 2 GB
  • How did you install FreedomBox?: Wrote the Image to a Stick according to the wiki entry

Thanks a lot!

Please check System > Networks, near the bottom there is “FreedomBox Internet Connectivity” and “Your Internet Connection Type”. Both have an “update” button that will show some options. Is this what you were looking for?

However, note that these may not do what you are expecting. For example, if you are behind a router with NAT, you would still need to forward ports in the router.

Thanks very much for your reply!
Sadly that wasn’t it. If I happen to stumble across this menu in the future I’ll update this post.
I had to redo my installation so the default should be activated again.
But thanks a lot anyway :slight_smile: